Investor centre

SUPR acquires additional stake in Sainsbury’s Reversion Portfolio for £196m

SUPR Halliwell Sainsbury's transaction

Supermarket Income REIT (‘SUPR’) has completed its largest acquisition to date, of the British Airways Pension Trustees’ 25.5% stake in the Sainsburys Reversion Portfolio (“SRP”) for £196 million (excluding acquisition costs).

As a result of the transaction SUPR now holds a 51% beneficial interest in the SRP with Sainsbury’s holding the remaining 49% interest.

As a result of Sainsbury’s purchasing 21 option Stores within the SRP, the Company will receive a minimum of £380 million in cash from Sainsbury’s by the end of July 2023.

Read the RNS here.

We manage a unique portfolio

Our handpicked, geographically diverse portfolio is a critical part of the UK’s feed the nation infrastructure. Interactive portfolio map with key statistics and full portfolio download.

Key shareholder information including latest results and news announcements, share and dividend centre, consensus and research and key events 

Details of our investment strategy, key characteristics, asset management and market backdrop 

Our media hub

Ben Green discusses SUPR’s results on Sky News

The Omnichannel virtuous cycle

Proactive investors: SUPR’s latest results

Play Video about Proactive Investors