Strong Christmas grocery volumes and market share growth has led to Sainsbury’s updating their profit guidance.
- Grocery sales up 6.6% vs 2019
- Online grocery volumes remaining 92% higher vs 2019
- Achieved over 700,000 online orders per week during the Christmas period
- On demand grocery offer now provided out of 580 stores via Chop Chop, Deliveroo and Just Eat.
- Profit guidance revised up to £720m FY21/22
- Free Cash Flow remains strong
- Debt reduction target ahead of schedule
To read more, please see here